Chicken and Black Bean Burrito
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ c. black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ tsp. cilantro
- 3 oz. chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ c. chopped avocado
- Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute until it turns a light golden brown color.
- Add beans and cilantro. Reduce heat to low and stir for 5 mins., stirring occasionally.
- In another saucepan, heat 1 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat and cook chicken strips with chili powder until chicken is no longer pink.
- Place all ingredients in center of tortilla, top with avocado, fold and enjoy. Makes
Calories: 538 Fat: 21 g Protein: 41 g