Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
This recipe is so delicious you'll completely forget you're eating clean. Kids love it too!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- ⅔ c. flax meal
- 4 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- ¼ c. water
- Sucanat or turbinado sugar, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir. Add sweetener, if desired. Keep stirring until until it becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and place in separate pieces of plastic wrap and shape into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 284 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 11.5 g Sugar: 2 g Protein: 29 g