Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Author: Clean Eating Online
Do yourself a favor...MAKE THESE COOKIES!! They are wonderful. When you have everything all mixed together they will seem very moist. This is due to the low amount of flour. They would be great made with cranberries also.
- ½ c. coconut oil
- ⅓ c. plus 2 Tbsp. sucanat or turbinado sugar
- 1 egg white
- ¾ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 c. rolled oats
- ⅔ c. whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ c. raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix oil and sucanat or turbinado. Add egg white, vanilla and water and mix thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Makes 3 dozen.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 70 Fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 9 g Sugar: 4 g Protein: 1 g