Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Bottled salad dressing is nasty! Most contain high fructose corn syrup and canola oil and TONS of preservatives. It's very easy to make your own. This vinaigrette is delicious and so simple to make. It keeps for about a week in your fridge too!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Beat the vinegar in a bowl with the garlic, salt and pepper with a whisk until blended.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, whisking constantly. (You can also put all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to combine.)
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Makes about 1 cup.
Calories: 94 Fat: 10 g Carbohydrates: < 1 Protein: < 1