These low fat high calcium appetizers are a snap to make!
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 3 Tbsp. plain low fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 25 cherry tomatoes
- Place goat cheese and yogurt in a food processor and chop for about 30 seconds until creamy.
- Remove mixture from food processor, put into bowl and whisk in herbs.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out pulp and seeds. Slice a small sliver off the bottom of each tomato half so they will stand up straight on a plate.
- Fill each tomato half with ½ tsp. goat cheese mixture.
Serving size: 5 tomatoes Calories: 35 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 2 g Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g