Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- ½ 12-oz. pkg. soy chorizo sausage, such as Soyrizo
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, drained and minced
- 2 15-oz. cans baked beans, drained
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- 6 warm corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add soy chorizo, and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and chipotle, and cook 3 minutes more.
- Add beans, and bring mixture to a simmer.
- When hot, transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Crack eggs over bean mixture, and bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with tortillas.
Calories: 300 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 41 g Protein: 35 g