Here's a tasty and healthy pancake recipe. They are a bit of a different texture than your standard pancake. More dense and definitely more filling. Enjoy!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1½ c. rolled oats
- 1¼ c. skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 c. whole wheat baking flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ c blueberries (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix oats with milk; let stand 5 mins.
- Add egg and oil and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just blended. Mix in blueberries if using.
- Cook on hot nonstick skillet until golden brown.
- Flip and cook until other side is golden.
Serving size: 2 pancakes Calories: 272 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 43 g Protein: 11 g