Spring Vegetable Pasta
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 13 oz penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 2 bunches asparagus, sliced diagonally
- 3 small yellow bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup cooked, shelled fava beans (or lima beans)
- ½ cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup Italian parsley leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep hot.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add garlic and zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add asparagus, bell pepper and beans. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Combine vegetables with hot pasta. Serve in four bowls, each topped with olives and parsley.